Soothing & protecting skin balm
Free delivery on all orders over 50€. Delivery in 5-7 business days.
Some of you may have noted a minor price increase in the Balm. This is due to an increase of one of the ingredients in the Balm.
Sometimes you want a product that does it all. Our multi award-winning All-Around Balm for sensitive and problem skin tries its best – with an almost matte finish.
It's waterless, conditioning, protective and multi-purpose, and made from repairing argan oil and softening oat oil, with bisabolol to soothe and heal. Hydrogenated argan oil and sunflower wax give the balm a non-greasy, solid feel.
Use All-around Balm for chapped lips, dry cuticles, small scrapes, bumps and spots, protection from the elements, your entire face - anywhere you need some extra soothing, softening or protective care.
Formulated for sensitive & problem skin. No added fragrance. Vegan & natural ingredients. Developed in our own Helsinki lab & made in Finland.
Please note, that our All-Around Balm contains high amounts of argan oil. If you are allergic to nuts, you should always consult your doctor and patch test before using this product.
How to use & tips
How to use & tips
- Warm a small amount between clean, dry fingers and gently pat onto skin. Our balm is a dense and rich product, so a little goes a long way. Swipe your finger for a light coating on lips or scoop up a small amount for your entire face. The product will soften in use and warmer weather. Can be used on its own or layered over serums, oils, creams etc. Works well under makeup and is great on kids, too.
- Tip 1: Give cheeks a bit of glow by patting a small amount over your blusher.
- Tip 2: Sun got to your skin? Use the All-around Balm for natural and vegan after-sun care, or as an overnight treatment mask. Simply pat in a small amount over dry or irritated areas or your entire face for overnight soothing care.
- Tip 3: Itchy skin and dry beard? The All-around Balm doubles as beard wax and a soothing treatment.
Jar made of light protective uv-glass, lid made of urea and labels made of PP. Please recycle.
Why it works for sensitive & problem skin
Why it works for sensitive & problem skin
- We've used a minimum of ingredients - only six go into the Balm.
- It's completely fragrance-free, and formulated without any added preservatives.
- It's also made without beeswax, and though it's a rich product, it doesn't leave a greasy fell and will not travel from e.g. lips.
- Sunflower wax rarely clogs pores and sunflower oil supports your skin’s protective barrier while bisabolol is a widely used soothing agent.
- The Balm has been rigorously tested by our founder Kristina and chemist Jaana, both of whom have a long history of sensitive and problem skin.
Ingredients close-upShow all
Emollient. Argan oil. A staple for us. It is obtained from kernels of Moroccan Argania Spinosa, i.e. argan nuts. We love it in almost everything, and especially like its repairing qualities. It is slightly higher in oleic acid, but is usually suitable for clog prone skin. Argan oil contains a fair amount of lupeol, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
Emollient and thickener. Hydrogenated argan oil. It is the reduced, or dried, form of argan oil. Apart from the lovely qualities of argan oil as such, we use the hydrogenated form to lend structure and a nearly matte finish to our balm.
Emollient. Oat oil. It has a nearly 50/50 balance of oleic and linoleic acids. From a skincare point of view, it's an excellent skin softener and has some calming properties too. We source our oat oil from Fazer, a Finnish family-owned, 126-year-old food and food service company, who make their oil in Finland, using Finnish oats. The Finnish-ness matters because a) the soil in Finland produces outstanding quality oats and b) it is quite rare for an oil producer to have a 100% local supply chain. Markku, who is head of R&D at the oat mill in Lahtis, tells us he has personally eaten all oat products that Fazer makes – including the oil.
Emollient and thickener. Sunflower wax. A hard vegetable wax made through the winterisation of sunflower seed oil. We use it for solidity and a light feel. Sunflower oil on its own is a basic, widely used and well tolerated oil for skincare. The kind we favour is high in linoleic acid, and the wax we use is made from high linoleic sunflower oil.
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agent. Bisabolol. A colorless viscous oil that is the main constituent of German chamomile essential oil. The bisabolol we use is organic, and produced not from chamomille but from the South American Candeia tree, and contains no farnesol, a potential fragrance allergen.
Antioxidant. Vitamin E. A common antioxidant for fats and oils used in skincare. We use the vegetable kind, derived from soybean and rapeseed to prevent rancidity in our balm.
What people think
Todella hyvä ja ravitseva joka paikan rasva. Ostin lähinnä huulivoiteeksi ja kynsinauhoille. Toimii myös silmänympärysvoiteena :) Eli täydet viisi tähteä!
Love to use this as a night time treatment when my sensitive skin gets angry or extra dry in the winter.
I am 40 years old and have normal to dry skin. If you also have this type od skin, give this balm a go. I use it as a night cream few days in a row as it is a rich balm and I must say it really does the trick. After those few days my skin is glowing and hydrated, no acnes.
If you have a greasy skin, you should use it more sparingly or apply it on dry areas other than your face. In any case, this is a great balm to have around.
Jag skriver i princip aldrig en review men för den här produkten gick jag in på sidan för att leta upp rutan för att skriva om den. Det gäller alltså All-Round Balm. Jag använder i huvudsak denna på läpparna enbart en gång om dagen, innan läggdags. Jag har den alltid vid sidan om sängen. Du kan inte hitta en bättre produkt för dina läppar. Den gör underverk för läpparna, återfuktade och med det plumpade. Texturen är så najs och produkten räcker faktist ett bra tag. Jag är inne på min fjärde rensade burk nu och ska köpa min femte. En produkt jag alltid kommer vara trogen!
Alla produkter jag provat är jätte bra. På tvättlapparna skulle jag önska ett ”handtag” så skulle de vara lättare att använda.